Do you want some cookies? :3

Hellloo guys!
Today was again a long day at school and I am really exhausted, I should continue writing my work for English, then wash my  hair and go to bed, as my boyfriend is going to call me at 2 in the morning after work to say Goodnight to me <3
Tomorrow I'll have already my next exam, which is German and it will last for two hours.
But, I decided to bake some nice cookies today! :D
So I just found a recipe on the Internet which was risky because I've done this once before. I took a recipe with a high number of recommendations of other people and when I took them out of the oven, my "cookies" were just a soup. The dough was liquid, and don't ask me why because I really have no idea how this could have happened. But today I took another recipe and I almost went crazy. The cookies didn't want to look like in the pictures. I waited after I took them out of the oven and they are crunchy, falling apart but not soft like the ones from Subway, and the recipe was about to get cookies which taste almost like them. So this is not the case with my cookies, but they are not bad, they just have the consistence of shortbreads, so no soft cookies :(






And this is what they look like! They are gigantic! :O

-Olivia

~14.01.2014

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review