♥ My small bag collection ♥

Good afternoon people! :)
I hope you have a sunny Saturday and that you enjoy the weekend!
I am sitting in my bed and studying for my biology test and now I am taking a small break and thought that I could show you my bag collection! It is maybe wrong to call it a collection, but that's why I called it a small one. I have just a couple of bags that I use the most, and all the other ones (which were amazing and also very beautiful!!) I decided to give to someone or just sell them, as I never really knew how to wear them and I was sad to give them away because they were so cute, but I also didn't want to keep them hidden somewhere. So I will show you the bags that I currently have and I hope that you'll like them! :)
And also, please keep in mind that they are not in the order of how much I like them, because I really can't say which one is my favourite!

First of all we have my GABS bag that was also part of one of my OOTD's, I told you already that you can clip them together into 3 differents shapes. And here you can see, how it looks like when I clip the bottom clips together. It has like a shopper bag shape and is comfortable for school.

 Here you can see some details of the bag, also how the clip looks from the outside.
 Here you can see how it looks like when I clip everything together. The bag has a boxy shape and it gets really small and cute, and it is perfect for shopping days or days where you need to go out but don't want to carry a big bag around.
And the third way is just when you leave all the clips open and it is just a straight bag, and I also didn't photograph it because it looks similar to the first picture, and it is only a bit wider at the bottom.

The next bag is my Superdry one that I bought this summer in Edinburgh. I really, really like this bag, even though it is quite a small one. But trust me, I am a bag genius and I can put everything into a bag, no matter how big it is :)
It has a handle, a large strap, you can also transform the bag into a backpack if you want, and it has a cardholder in the front. Also the 2 straps in front are just closing because of two magnets.

This bag has a big inner section with two smaller ones in it and also the front section is seperate. You can really organise this bag very well, so that you really see everything you put inside and you can easily find what you need.

You can see it here:

My next bag is a bag that I bought in London at the Camden Market with my friend Nina, omg, we had so much fun that day! It was really an adventure and this bag always reminds me of this day! :)

It looks similar to the Cath Kidston bags and the outer material is just the same, it has a big strap and again just like the Superdry bag, two little straps in the front with magnets, that keep the bag closed.

You can see that it has two pockets in the front and a polkadot pattern on the inside. There is also a zip, as you can see.

Here you can see the inner life of the bag from above.

The next bag, me and my cousin Dani bought together in Poland in summer 2011. We were somewhere in a big city in Poland in the polish shop House, when we saw it. She took the same bag in a light pink colour and I decided to get this brown one. We really love these bags because they are HUGE! Trust me! We went to my aunt's place for 3 days and we could pack all our things that we needed for this time into these bags! So I can really tell that it is huge! Unfortunately our straps had been renewed by my dad, as the were broken already because we used the bags for schools and had to carry heavy things. 

You can see that it has two pockets on both sides and two pockets in the front, which makes it even spacier!

And here you can see the inner life of it, with a basic pattern. Also there are two pockets for your phone and stuff in the front and in the back there is a small pocket with a zip too.

I really think this bag is amazing but due to the material, which is just some fake leather, I can't take it for travelling anymore, even though I really would like to! I am just scared that the straps are going to rip off and well. What am I going to do then? Also this is just a shoulder bag, without any crossbody strap!

The next bag is also quite a big one, I can say. I bought it myself for Christmas in 2012 at Springfield and I am really happy to have it. In fact it is also made of fake leather and back then my dog was a puppy and liked to chew on everything and he just chewed a bit of the large strap away. Keep in mind that this bag was brand new! It has a covered zip and two front pockets with straps with magnets again. The pockets have zips as well. 

You can also see that there is a handle as well, which is very nice when you just want to hold it for a second and not really want to put it on your shoulder and so on.

Like the most bags, this one also has two little pockets for your phone or whatever and a pocket with a zip too. I use this bag either for school, or in Poland when I have my things at my aunt's house and at my boyfriend's granny's house and when I am going to one of the places, to take all the things along that I will need for the whole day in order not to walk from  house to house every few hours.


The next bag is a red tote which says "Eat haggis and ceilidh on" that my boyfriend bought for me, I think for Easter 2013 if I am right, because I really can't remember anymore. He bought it in Edinburgh on Leith Walk in the shop Cats Miaou ( just in case you are from Edinburgh and are interested into buying such bags!).
I really love this bag, even though it is really simple, but also I can carry a lot of things with me in this bag and I also like to wear it to school.


The next bag is a smaller one which I already showed in my "What's in my bag?" post and it is from Primark, you can carry it either with the strap or you can clip it off and have a simple clutch. I think this is a nice bag to go shopping and when I go shopping it is most likely this bag that I have with me.


The next bag is a tiny one, which also took part in one of my "What's in my bag?" posts and I just like it because it is small and black and I can wear it with everything, and I can also take the most important things with me, which is great! As I said in the bag post already, I bought it again with my cousin Dani at H&M. (Just to make it clear, when we go shopping, we most likely buy the same things and wear them together! ;) )


The next small bag is this caramel studded one with a strap which has a bit of a metal chain on both sides. The bag has a metal clip and a zip, also on the next picture you can see it from inside. The problem with this bag is that I really, really don't know where I bought it! But I think I got it from I am in Poland once.




And the last bag is my prom clutch, which is golden and glittery and so princessy! I bought it at Accessorize.


 As you can see there is really not much space, but it was perfect for the prom :)




And this was it! These were all my bags that I have at the moment and I hope you were not bored because of such a loooong post, and that maybe you'll like some of the bags :)

PS: 6 days to hit 1000 views! 
*76*

-Olivia

~25.01.2014





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review