Please bring me the cake!

 I woke up at 7 in the morning and I knew that I'm not getting better, but worse. My throat is swollen and so sore! I went back to bed and woke up again at 10:30. My back is so sore that I can't even move, and with my back I mean every single muscle in my back. Also my arms are sore and I've got fever. Which is most likely a sign of flu. And this is not the best thing I could get now because I can't even sit down to study, to write or to do anything else. It really is horrible and I think I need to go to the doctor on Monday. I have my English exam on Friday and I really hope that I can sit it, because I don't want to do it on another day.

As I am in bed, I can't really show you anything, so I am really sorry about it.
Still I didn't get any comments with questions or ideas so I am thinking all the time of post ideas for you.

Someone please buy me one of these two cakes?

Chocolate Raspberry Cake <3
Strawberry Dream Cake <3

By the way you can get them at Mimi's Bakehouse in Edinburgh, either at the Shore or on the Royal Mile.
Check them out: Mimi's Bakehouse ! I think I would eat everything if I was there! Everything looks so delicious and so cute! I know that when I'm going to live in Edinburgh, they will see me quite often there! :D

And also, we didn't go shopping today as my dad bought a notebook for my mum yesterday and as I am ill.

Bye, bye, bye :*

-Olivia

~18.01.2014

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review