Snow attacks the city!

Good afternoon dear readers!
It's Monday again, and I am already so tired that I don't want to go to school anymore. As I am revising all the time for my biology test tomorrow, it makes me even more sleepy and I fell asleep already twice. ( But only for some minutes, which was good, because I had more energy later on! SUCCESS!)
School ended at 12 today and I went to H&M, and bought something that I am also going to show you soon (hopefully Friday afternoon!) in my January Collective Haul. I hope that you are looking forward to it. :)
Also some news are that yesterday it started snowing in Vienna and today it was snowing until some time ago, and there is actually -4 degrees outside! It is horrible, especially to me, as a person that hates the cold and snow even more! I am sitting in my warm cosy bed, with my back touching the radiator, with a cup of some nice hot tea and... biology, lots of biology!
I don't think I am going to upload any other post later on, because I don't have enough time to write something about a particular topic and add photos. But maybe I am going to show you what I ate today, if this interests you. But as I've said, before going to Poland on Saturday, I will do the January Collective Haul and I hope you'll like it! :)

Now I am going back to my lovely written sheets of biology and latin ( as I also have a Latin check up tomorrow!) and hope that I'm going to remember everything for tomorrow.

Special thanks to my dearest Steffi, who is reading my blog! :*


PS: Only 4 days to hit 1000 views, but sadly I think that we are not going to break 1000 by the end of the month. We still need 200 clicks. Today I nad only 12 views until now! You can help by spreading the word, or coming back every day to support me! :*

*75*
-Olivia

~27.01.2014

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review