What the hell happened?

Well, so we went to my cousin's house to celebrate her birthday a bit. Now I am home again and I entered my room and saw the mirror laying on the carpet, broken into three parts. What the hell is going on? How did this happen? This really scared me because before I left my room, it was still on its place.
Strange things happening here. o.O
But well, anyways, we had some nice cake and we spent some nice time together telling each other funny stories :D
And now I have to continue reading the diary of Anne Frank, as I want to finish it by the end of the week.
Also I went to town before we drove to my cousin, and I bought some small things, that I am going to add to my January Collective Haul, so I hope that you'll read this post, which is going to be uploaded soon! :)
And by the way it isn't that cold anymore, just 0 degrees, which is just acceptable.

Have a nice evening, enjoy your free time( if you have some) and relax like I do! :)



*73*
-Olivia

~28.01.2014

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. My favourite tea is the decaffeinated Earl Grey from TWININGS that comes in a black box. You can also find it in my post about my Christmas gifts :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review