Adventure day: 2000 years ago?!

Today we went on a school trip and visited "Carnuntum" which is a Roamn town near Vienna. We were actually sitting on the train for an hour but at least it was warm there and we didn't need to walk there.

I just wanted to show you some pictures I took today to show you how it looked like. Here we go :)

Nina and I started our day with some hot chocolate and croissant at Starbucks in the early morning.




How beautiful is this tree??



Nice ceiling *__*

Swimming pool (at least it was very warm in here!)




The ground there made my shoes so dirty that they really need to be washed already.


My OOTD :)


And now I had some nice toastie with cheese and ketchup.
Now I'll have my tea and I'll be happy :)

*15*
-Olivia

~28.03.2014~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review