Long time ago...

Hello!
So, it's getting late and I still need to blow dry my hair and to study for my geigraphy presentation and check up tomorrow and tomorrow during the breaks I'll revise for my Spanish check up as well. After school I'll have my Spanish afternoon classes and after that two addtional maths lessons. And I'll be home at about 8 pm again. And then I still need to study and I am really annoyed and exhausted and I just want to cry.
I want to pass all of my exams and also my finals and never have to go to school again as it is so stressful already that I can't think clearly anymore.

So I found this quite old picture of me, it was taken either on my first ever day of school or my second ever day of school. I looked so happy, but now I am just exhausted.


So here you can see me at the age of 6 and at the age of nearly 18.
I look so different! Haha! And yes, I am still wearing glasses but not all the time anymore as I used to back then.

What do you think? Did I change? :D

*
 *24*
-Olivia

~19.03.2014~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review