My OOTD 20

Hello guys!
Today I had only two regular lessons because we went to the cinema to watch Pompeii ( at least in German it is called Pompeii) and afterwards we had an extra maths lesson. Now I came home and waanted to show you my outfit quickly and I'll have a cup of tea, some Ovomaltine cookies that I totally loce and revise for my Chemistry test.



I wore a jumper from Pimkie and a black top from H&M underneath,

also my Reserved leggings and my Clark boots,

on my nails you can see Essie- 94 Lapiz of luxury and my two silver rings from my boyfriend. Also a new ring joined my collection which is also from Pimkie. Actually there are 3 of them in the set but today I just felt like I wanted only one.

My bag is from London, Camden Market. Oh god, we had such great fun there with my friend Nina. So many memories actually! :)

Posing :3

More posing :3, and look at my socks! So matching!


I hope you enjoyed it, and I am off now to my "lovely" books.


*18*
-Olivia

~25.03.2014~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review