Let's go! Adventure time!

Hello!

I have packed everything by now and I am really happy that I don't have more luggage than 10 kg because I would freak out!
I had some problems with these 10 kg but I took some things out and now I even have some space left, well done!
Now I just need to clean up the house, get myself some food for the journey and enjoy my evening, watch some series because I don't want to go to bed too early so that I could sleep tomorrow during the flight.
Well, time went by so fast that I can't even believe I am going tomorrow alredy. I remember saying goodbye to Eryk on 4.1. and tomorrow is already 12.4. and we'll see each other again!


Tomorrow will be a happy day and I just can't wait anymore to have Eryk next to me!

So let's have a look on my luggage..
Ok, perfect size, perfect weight...

Purse, chewing gum, music and, drink and magazines...

Suitcase, food, camera bag and tickets and passports.
Everything is waiting already, and from now there are only 21 hours until my plane takes off!
Woohoo! I can't wait anymore, seriously!
I hope you're having very nice holidays ( If you have any!) and if you don't, then just have a nice weekend!

See you soon! :)

*1*
-Olivia


~11.04.2014~


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review