My OOTD 25: Sunny day to rainy day

Hi guys!
Today in the morning I was wearing a skirt, thights, a thin sweater and my jacket. I also wore Vans. After school I decided to go and check if there are Vans I really want, in a shop. I went there but sadly they weren't there. So I went to Forever21 just to have a look on the collection. And there I spotted three things that I bought. However, I will show you only one of the things today and the other two things are going to be shown in the April/Edinburgh Collective Haul.
When I got home I started wearing the new shoes that I just got and I thought that I could wear them for my afternoon lessons today. So I just changed my outfit a bit and also put on the new shoes. Here you are:

I wore a white top from S. Oliver, a jeans shirt that actually belongs to Noah :D I wore my hair open and straight as usually. Also, I had just a bit of make up.

I also wore my black skater skirt and for the first time after a long while, I wore no thights.

And I had these sandals. I think they look so cute and I really like them!

They are grey but are very shiny and the part on the heel is just black, the strap is also shiny.
My nail polish is a black matte from Golden Rose.


I hope you liked my outfit for today and that your week started nicely!
See you soon! :)

*55*
-Olivia

~28.04.2014~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review