April Favourites

Hello!
Today I wanted to show you some products that I found super cool the last month and tell you what I like about them and what I don't.
Here we go! :)

Here they are! :)

Let's start with the Inglot lipgloss. It is amazing how shiny it is! I really think that it is so funny watching the colours move while you apply the gloss to your lips! It keeps your lips soo hydrated and it is just perfect!
The Collection Lasting Perfection concealer is by far the best I've ever had so I enjoy using it. I think that you also need just a tiny amount of it to cover up what you want, which means that the product should last for at least some months, I hope! A negative thing is that when you apply a bit too much it looks quite cakey and I don't know if it just looks like this on my skin or if it is like this in general. And also a thing that I realised is that the writing on the bottle just fades away very quickly, but the good thing is that there is a sticker on top of the cap which tells you what shade it is so you can repurchase it easily.
The third thing here is the best lip balm ever! The consistence of it is just amazing, the smell is amazing as well and I just can't get enough of it. I've used so much of it already that it makes me sad!

The fourth thing is the Garnier body lotion that I showed already here. And I also mentioned that I could only take a small travel size bottle with me, so this is what I have here :D It is very moisturising, it dries quickly, it keeps your skin soft for days and the smell is also very nice. I just love it!
The fifth thing is the Sothys lotion. I've been using it for a month maybe every evening on my stretch marks and my skin feels so soft and hydrated the next whole day. It is very creamy and a small amount of it is enough to moisturise a part of your body. The smell is also quite nice. I can't really say if it helped me with my stretch marks because they are white anyways, but I think that it was good using it there. The negative point is that i costs about 60 Euros!
Another nice thing is this MyBody shower gel. I love it for the smell. I swear, it is such an amazing smell that I could use it forever! And I think it doesn't even cost a Euro probably. Amazing!

Another ncie thing is the Simple make-up remover I also showed here. It is such a good product and when I'll be living in Scotland finally, I'll surely buy it more often! It really takes my mascara off easily and I think that I can probably compare it to my Bioderma!
The hair oil is also shown in the link above and I am fascinated. I never thought that it would actually really help with my hair, but it does and I am so happy I decided to try it out. It makes my hair smooth and it looks healthier for sure.
And the last thing I wanted to show already here, but forgot about it. It is a nail polish remover from Poland that my mum got somewhere in a local shop. It is so handy because of the little pump and it is so good! You really need only seconds to remove your nail polish! It really is a great product. I don't know how much it costs but it is great!


These were my April favourites, I hope you enjoyed and learned maybe something new about some products. Let me know if you have any questions regarding them!
See you tomorrow! :)


PS: Yesterday I had 250 views! This is the most I've had on one day ever! Thank you so much!
And also I hit over 5000 views in general! :*

*52*
-Olivia

~01.05.2014~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review