Finals start tomorrow?!

Hiya!

Alright, so I woke up, had some breakfast and started studying. I am still in my PJ's and I have no make up on. I think that my life situation now is a bit too disturbing for my brain and I am hoping that this week will go by VERY FAST!

If you want to see how the situation looks like right now, here you go!

Well, maths again! Maths, please be good to me!

My "nice" outfit of the day: a top from H&M, my boyfriends old hoodie also from H&M, flowery PJ pants from Primark and my favourite ASDA bear slippers. PS: You don't want to see my face or hair!

How does this look like? Hmm? Any guesses?

1) add some hot water to the oats.

2) wash and cut the strawberries in small pieces

3) add some milk to the oats and put them into the microwave for 30 seconds.

4) then, add lots of cinnamon and stir.

5) finally, add strawberries and you're ready to go!


This is what my whole day looks like, and the next whole week, or even next two months even will look like.
I hope you're having a slightly nicer time then I do because this is really not fun!

*49*
-Olivia

~04.05.2014~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review