May favourites

Hello!

May is already coming to an end and this means favourites time again! This time I also decided to do the first non-beauty favourites entry so that you can see what else I like apart from beauty products!
Today I will start with the beauty products and on Friday or Saturday I will show the non-beauty things.

The Kaufmann's cream  has been my favourite lip product this month. I have used so much of it already because it really keeps my lips soft and they are finally not chapped. I always have this with me and I just love it! I started using the Oriflame eye crayon on an everyday basis now and I just think that the shimmery gold colour looks very pretty with my dark brown eyes. Also the Dior lash plumping serum has been one of my best friends this month. It makes ma lashes longer and thicker and my eyes just look more awake.

The shimmery Inglot lipgloss is always in my bag and I just love how moisturising it is, how nice it smells and how interesting it looks like. As I tried to get some tan already I used the Piz Buin tan&protect sun spray. I totally love the smell of this product and I could wear this as a perfume! It is such a perfect summer scent and I just love using it. Also, since my Estée Lauder mascara is now empty, I started using the Rimmel Scandaleyes one that I got for Christmas. I like using it and I don't know what mascara would make ny lashes look better. It is quite cheap so I think that as long as I don't find anything better I will keep repurchasing this one. And lately I finally bought myself a compressed powder from Aok and I am really glad I got it. It mattifies my face very nicely, but it isn't really visible on my skin, which is also very good.

Also, my mum boguht the Ziaja shower gel with cocoa butter. The smell is AMAZING! And the consistency is so creamy and oh dear. Awesome product overall! It is a 500ml bottle, which is also nice because it will (hopefully) stay for longer. 
When I first started shaving my legs I was using the Veet shaving creams and sprays. Then it started annoying me because it would take too much time to get ready. Now however, I tried it on my thighs and I need to say that it worked really well there and my skin was so soft afterwards that I think I will start using this again. 

And also my much loved Garnier Body lotion I first bought in Edinburgh and repurchased it in Vienna later on. It is totally what I needed and I am just so happy that I found this. I somehow used so much already!

If you want to know what my non-beauty favourites are, don't forget to come back the next days! :)

*25*
-Olivia

~28.05.2014~


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review