Day update

Hello!

Today I had three lessons in the morning and two in the afternoon and I just came home.
I need to study for English and Maths and I am so exhausted already that I don't even know how I will manage to do this, but I need to be strong and do as much as I can.
This means that I can't write a special topic entry today, so I will show you some pictures.

My eye make up was the usual one again: Oriflame eyecrayon, Alverde highlighter, Essence kajal pen, Rimmel mascara and Maybelline mascara.

It is so green again, I didn't really realise that the trees grew leaves again!

I showed this dress some times already but I never actually showed it fro the back, so this is the biig cut out there. I really like this dress because it is so simple and  then this one detail makes it so interesting again. It is perfect for summer days, but also for special occasions I think.

And my nail polish was the Essie-79 Sand Tropez. It was however, extremely difficult to apply it evenly because it got so sticky already that it just doesn't look too good anymore and I am a bit sad because I somehow liked this nude shade.

*20*
-Olivia

~02.06.2014~

Comments

  1. your eye make up looks stunning and the back of that dress is stunning! good luck with your studying! id love it if youd comment back http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/big-sexy-hair.html xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review