Poland Day 4

Hello!

Today I am again uploading from my tablet so there will be no piftures sadly. However, tomorrow I'll take some more pictures and upload also the ones from today. Mum and I brought Eryk to his grandparent's house and we went to town then. I didn't buy anything but it was nice to spend some time with mum before leaving, you know. When we came home, me and my cousin were tanning for some time. At about 4 or 5 pm mum picked up Eryk and brought him to my granny's house again. Now we are laying on the sofa watching ghost adventures, which is freaking scary. Soon we will go to bed because I was thinking that we could go to town tomorrow morning. We'll see if this plan works out, because it would be cool actually.

Well, good night then and don't forget to come back tomorrow to see some cool photos! :)

-Olivia

~27.06.2014~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review