Strolling around the city centre

Yesterday the weather was so pretty and I took a short walk around Vienna's city centre. I like it there, it is really beautiful and especially in summer it is just amazing with all the people walking around in the evening and the cafés and restaurants. I just really enjoy being there. Therefore I took some pictures and I need to say that I will really miss Vienna, even though Scotland is beautiful. It just is the town where I grew up and spent all my life and it is really worth visiting in my opinion. There are so many things in Vienna that you don't have in Edinburgh and the other way round. They are two different (awesome!) cities and I just love both of them and miss them when I am not there.










Have you ever been to Vienna if you don't live there?

*17*
-Olivia

~05.06.2014~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review