Rainy day during summer time

Yesterday in the evening, after I uploaded my post, me and my house mates went for a walk in the nearby woods. It was a very warm evening and we enjoyed the fresh air. Later we went to the shop to buy something for dinner and we, the girls went to bed earlier, whereas the boys were watching movies downstairs until about 4 in the morning. I didn't feel too well at night so at about 3;30 I went outside and had a short walk around the neighbourhood. It was a really warm and calm night, which made me happy. I felt safe and better. Then Eryk brought me back home and we went to bed. However, I couldn't fall asleep until about 5. It already got lighter outside when I was still trying to fall asleep. I got up at 10 today and the sky was cloudy, it was warm outside and it was hard to breath because of the humidity in the air. At first I wanted to go to town when Eryk was off to work. But it started to rain and I decided that staying at home, cooking some nice dinner, watch movies and have a warm cup of tea would be a better idea for today. So I stayed and ate some tortillas (again) and now I am uploading today's post for you, so that you can stay up to date.

If the weather is going to be better tomorrow, I'd love to go to town again because I still need to buy some things for myself, but the post office is going to be closed and I actually need to exchange money before being able to go to the shops.
This means that I don't know what I'm going to do tomorrow when Eryk's going to be at work.



Notice kids: always wear jeans in woods. And then check if you didn't catch any ticks anyways!

<3 <3 <3


Well, this is what happens when I can't sleep....


Again, again!

And as you probably realised already: still no evening without these!

And here I am quite chubby with some voluminous hair eating my biscuit. Oh yes!

-Olivia

~26.07.2014~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review