Bourjois Delice de Poudre Duo

I've been using only one bronzer so far, which is the Bourjois Delice de Poudre one. I fell in love with it when I first saw it two years ago in my friend's make-up bag. I thought that it was very nice of Bourjois that the bronzer actually smells like chocolate and has a very cute packaging that looks just like a tiny book. It opens up like a book and it has a magnetic lid to make sure the bronzer stays safe at all times.
The bronzer is available in two shades, Nr. 51 and 52. As I have a slightly darker complexion, I got the 52.
It is quite delicate but you can build it up quite quickly with a good bronzer brush. The bronzer has tiny glitter particles,which you can barely see, but they make your face look nice in the sun!

Lately I've seen two new bronzers from this range and it drove me crazy. I was checking them out a couple of times and I wasn't sure if I wanted to buy myself a new one, because they are a bit different obviously and they cost 7,99 pounds, so let's say 8. There is a bronzer with a highlighter and a darker bronzer with A LOT of shimmer in it. I thought that the shimmer bronzer was more for holidays and parties and so on, but as I actually don't have a highlighter, I thought that maybe this one would look quite nice. Now as I said I wasn't really too sure if it was worth buying it but when Eryk told me to buy it I just went for it because if I wouldn't buy it I would most likely sit around and tell him all the time how sad I am that I didn't get it.
So yesterday when the girls and I went to town I saw the bronzer with the highlighter again and they also told me to get it so I did. You can find the Delice de Poudre Duo here if you are interested in buying it.
The Delice de Poudre Gold bronzer can be found here.

Today in the morning I decided to try out the highlighter after I applied my normal Bourjois bronzer to my face just to use this one first and then the new one. I didn't really know if it made any difference but when I moved my face from one side to another I could see it glowing nicely, which made me happy because I was scared that the effect would be too much or too little. But actually I do like it how it turned out and I think that I won't regret buying this. Also, the smell is just the same as the one from the simple bronzer and that's also something I like.






And just to show you a little bit of the day- here is my delicious cherry pie!

-Olivia

~12.08.2014~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review