Beautiful Late Summer Day

Today Eryk had to go to work in the morning so we woke up between 7 and 8 and when he left I just went back to bed and slept until 10 again. I feel like this is the time when I can relax most after work and school, as we always go to bed late.
So when I woke up I had a morning without stress, with lots of sunshine and enough time before going to college.
I cleaned up the mess in our room, took a shower, chose my outfit and cleaned Maya's cage while she was happily sprinting and jumping around in the room. She is so cute but sometimes she can be so evil as well!
When the cage was done I went downstairs, opened the garden doors and just made myself a nice cup of tea and two delicious crumpets with my favourite apricot jam. Then I sat down on the couch in the living room enjoying my breakfast and sunshine. After cleaning up after myself I went back upstairs  to do my make-up and hair. I also painted my nails before I left the house. When I just stepped out of the front garden I saw Eryk walking towards me and I was so surprised because I knew that he was at work and that we'd see each other in the afternoon. But it turned out that he went home for his lunch break and we just bumped into each other. We had a small chat and then I had to go to the bus stop and to get to college on time. I arrived about 20 minutes earlier so I just sat on a bench in the sunshine when my friend Rachel arrived. So we were sitting there for a while talking about college and then we went to class.
When the lesson ended we took the tram together because she had to go home and I had to get to the city centre quickly. I've never been on an Edinburgh tram before and I can say that it is interesting- quite different from the tram system in Vienna though.
When I arrived at Princes Street I went to H&M to buy myself a cosy warm sweater for Autumn and a postcard that I need to send tomorrow morning.
And so I took the bus home where Eryk was already waiting for me with the food.
Now we want to bake something and hopefully we won't get too lazy because I am quite excited about this!





Sandals: Voegele, Bag: GABS




Dress: River Island



-Olivia

~08.09.2014~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review