Cooking Went Wrong

Yesterday the sky looked so pretty again and I am just obsessed with taking pictures of colourful skies and pretty clouds. So yesterday it looked like this:
We were playing a bit of Gothic 3 last night again but it was late and I got so tired that I fell asleep on the couch. Then Eryk told me to go to bed while he stayed a bit longer downstairs. At 3:30 am I woke up and realised he was not in bed and I thought that he fell asleep in front of the computer so I went downstairs to have a look but he was already turning off the computer and we went upstairs to get some sleep. Today I didn't feel like waking up at all and stayed in bed until 11. That was however the latest I could stay as I needed to wash my hair and get myself ready for College. So Eryk made some nice breakfast for me and I left on time. I was even waiting six minutes for the bus. And the weather was so strange today! I left the house and it was warm but soooo windy! And when I was on my way back home it got so cold and I wanted to be home quickly but the bus took forever to arrive and I also needed to buy the ingredients for today's dinner.
So when I finally came home, Eryk and I prepared some chicken breast fillets with rice and a peppercorn stir-in sauce from Philadelphia. It looked so delicious and we couldn't wait to eat it, but when we tried it, it turned out that it tasted totally horrible! We thought it would be good to add some Vegeta to the chicken strips while they were in the pan, it's what we always do, but we must have added way too much of it so the whole meat and sauce were so salty that we were not able to eat it. Eryk just ate the rice I think and I forced myself to eat a bit of it at least. But after that I drank a small bottle of apple juice and it still didn't help so I grabbed a jam filled doughnut and thought it would get better, but I still can taste the salt. It is horrible. Well, looks like we are not that good at cooking.

I also took two pictures today with the view from my classroom windows, it's so incredible!

I can't believe how huge the mountains are in this city, they look so nice there!

Well, I am so tired and still ill and I should actually go to bed and have a rest as I have work in two days and I will probably be dying there.
Tomorrow is my day off so I was planning on getting my phone done as it is really the time for it already.
Eryk should also have no plans for tomorrow so maybe we will manage to go there together if he won't need to do anything else.

Oh, and I just wanted to say that I have SO many short videos on my camera and computer that I just need to edit and upload on Youtube but I just completely have no time at all. Most of the time the computer is occupied by Eryk and his brother and there is just no way for me to get them out of there. I will try my best to edit something over the next days and hopefully it will finally work out.

-Olivia

~25.09.2014~

Comments

  1. cant wait to see your youtube videos! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/09/win-lulu-guinness-lfw-tote-bag-filled.html xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review