Autumn OOTD | Denim and Caramel Browns

Today we wanted to go to the seaside but as the weather was just not pretty at all we thought that going to the sea would not be the best idea.
Instead, we had nice breakfast and in the afternoon we decided to book some tickets for Christmas. We had lots of issues with them because we couldn't find any coaches any more and flight tickets are just ridiculously expensive already. We already thought that I should go to Poland on my own so that I could see my family, but today we actually found coach tickets that we need to book tomorrow! This means that we will be able to go to Poland together and we will again go on the Europe-Trip, but as I said, it's for my family and I don't care if I need to go on a long journey, I just want to be with them and to be happy.
So we also had to go to Eryk's work to ask about his holidays and also to do some basic grocery shopping.
And this is what I wore.


I did my make-up using my Bourjois Quad palette, my Rimmel Scandaleyes mascara, Bourjois bronzer and highlighter, Aok powder and Barry M lip crayon.

I wore my H&M crochet jumper paired with my Forever21 denim shorts and some simple black tights. On top of that I wore my Levi's denim jacket, that I totally love! And I also had my favourite bag with me, which is the Fossil Memoir Novel Flap Bag.

I also wore my Clarks boots and my cute socks from ASOS.

My nail polish is from Barry M in the shade Ballerina and I think it's just perfect for every day.

What do you think of this autumn outfit? I think it is cute for not too cold but also not too warm days, just as it was today.

-Olivia

~16.10.2014~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review