Lookbook- What I wore this week

Today I spent again some hours at work and am already so tired, but I still managed to bake some muffins (which are just cooling down and waiting for their frosting to be done) and I also prepared a little lookbook for you. The pictures are not the greatest, because I'd love to take them outside, but it is dark already, so there was no chance for this to happen.
I just took pictures of all the outfits I wore from Monday until Friday. I just left out the jackets, as I was wearing my fake fur jacket everyday.

Monday:


Polka Dot Shirt: New Look, Cardigan: H&M, Jeggings: Warehouse, Shoes: ASOS

Tuesday:

Dress: unknown, Tights: Gatta, Shoes: Reno

Wednesday:




Dress: Primark, Tights: Gatta, Shoes: Reno

Thursday:



Polka Dot Bodycon Dress: Primark, Tights: Gatta, Shoes: Reno

Friday:



Sweater: H&M, Jeggings: Warehouse, Boots: Clarks

As you can see, I try to keep my outfits simple and I like wearing dresses a lot! I do however still struggle with nicer combinations. I have so many clothes, but they just don't go together and for this reason I don't wear everything I have, and stick to my favourite clothes, that I wear over and over again.

These outfits can also be seen in this video: Vlog 6

-Olivia

~09.11.2014~



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review