Museum Friday

As Friday is my only day off, I always try to do something nice on that day. I try to get out of the house and enjoy myself as much as possible. Last week Eryk and I went to town together, but today he had to go to work, so I decided to go to the National Museum of Scotland to not be bored home alone. I also thought of going to town, check out the shops, but to be honest, I've already seen all the current stuff, and it was also raining, so I went for the warm and dry museum.
I've already been there with Eryk last year and we loved it so much. It is huge, with lots of interesting stuff and I just felt like I want to see something nice again.

First, I had to find the museum, but it was not too difficult to spot it- as it is huge and its architecture is outstanding.















 These are some impressions of my day, and I have to say that I surely had a nice time.
What do you think about going to museums and galleries and so on? I think it is a nice thing to do once in a while, surely bit educative and interesting!

I am also currently converting the latest vlog, which we'll upload once it's ready. I will post the link below, so that you can check it out. PS: The museum part is also in it!


-Olivia

~14.11.2014~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review