New In Beauty Products | Boots & The Body Shop

Today after College I met up with Eryk in town and we went to Superdrug as I needed a new concealer and there is currently the 3 for 2 offer on all cosmetics going on, so I was also thinking that I could finally get myself a new eyeliner and so I picked a liquidy/gel liner and a kohl pencil, as my current one keeps breaking when I try to sharpen it.


So, I was checking out all the concealers available, but I was just never too sure about the coverage. And the prices of them varied between about 5 and 10£. I hate risking paying the money for something that just totally won't work and that I'll never use. This is the reason why I just went for another Collection Lasting Perfection concealer. But this time in the lightest shade, 1 Fair. I really hope that this one will match my current skin colour perfectly. I've always had it in shade  2 Cool Medium, which works perfectly fine when I'm tanned, but not during winter.


The Maybelline Lasting Drama Black Shock Gel liner is said to be the dupe of Benefit's They're Real lash hugging liner and I've tested it too and I was quite happy with the effect it gave. Apart from the black stained eyelids it left me with every evening after I've taken off all  my make-up.
Now this eyeliner from Maybelline looks the same if you consider the design of the liner itself. It seems to me a bit more liquid than the Benefit one and I am not too sure if creating a straight line will be as easy with it, but I will manage somehow I think. I am very excited to try it out though. Also, this one, priced 8,99£, is a total bargain compared to the Benefit one, priced 18,50£ or so.


And the kohl liner from Barry M is one I'd like to use to frame my eyes a bit and I hope that it will be nice dark and that it will stay in the right place for as long as possible. I haven't used it yet, so I'll also go and try it out once I've finished writing the blog entry.

Now, on our way to the bus stop I quickly wanted to show Eryk the Glazed Apple range from the Body Shop and once we entered the shop one of the girls working there gave us a voucher that was only valid for an hour or so, and it was 50% off everything in the shop! This was quite a bad thing to tell me, but there was only one thing I really wanted to get at the moment, so I decided to take two of them, in order to give one as a Christmas gift to someone special.
I finally bought the glazed apple hand cream and the smell is a dream. Seriously! If I had the money, I would get every single product from that collection. But the hand cream needs to make me happy for now.


These are the four products we bought for me today and once we came home, we also found our new, beautiful candle waiting for us! I am totally in love with it and it reminds me so much of home. I will light it probably every day, just as I used to do it in Vienna, until it's all burnt down. Then I'll order myself the next one. Oh yes, definitely.
But don't worry, the candle will have it's own blog post very soon!

-Olivia

~24.11.2014~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review