Top 3 Autumn/Winter Nail Polishes

To be honest, I don't really know if you can still call this time of the year autumn, where everything is so christmassy already. And it got colder for sure. To me this is already winter, and it's also only a month left until Christmas. Which means that I have my flight to Poland in less than a month already! This is really crazy...

But, as the christmassy times also mean christmassy, cosy outfits, I like to pair them with pretty nail polishes. I haven't bought any new ones lately, although I'd really love to have a dark grey one or so. Or all the nail polishes available at the moment.
So here are three nail polishes I wear most often right now, and which are also very good and worth having at home.

The first nail polish for today is quite a dark purple shade from MakeUpAcademy. The colour is called Plum Noir and you can get it from Superdrug for 1£ only! After two thin layers, the nail polish is covering nicely. It gives a nice accent to your outfit, goes perfectly with black and grey, which is in my opinion very common during that time of year. 

The next nail polish is in a beautiful burgundy shade, called Raspberry from Barry M. In my opinion it is the perfect Christmas colour, as apparently red and green are very popular and traditional. You could pair it with a beautiful evening or party dress, or just with some plain beige and nude sweaters along with some black leggings, and still look stylish!

And the last one for today is a dusty pink colour, called Ballerina, also from Barry M.
This shade, is not as bright as the two previous ones, for a change. It is quite a nude shade and will go with everything I can think of. ( I think.) I love wearing this on a daily basis, when I have no idea what I'm going to wear the next day and my nails will still match my next outfit. if you like some colour on your nails, but not ones that show off too much, this one is perfect for you!

I am totally in love with these three shades, and they are surely my favourites! I hope I won't use them up too quickly, because I would be sad.

Do you like wearing nail polish shades that are matching the seasonal colours? 


PS: If you haven't seen our latest video yet, what are you waiting for?! => VIDEO
-Olivia

~23.11.2014~





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review