First Christmas Wrapping

Today I thought of all the gifts that are laying around in a big bag in our closet and I decided to wrap them up already. At least some of them. There is actually still plenty of time left, but as I still need to get more gifts, to be honest - most of the gifts, and get some college work done before my flight to Poland, I'd prefer to not leave everything until the last second.

So, to get myself a bit more into the christmassy spirit, here's what I'm doing just now!
Also, let's not forget that it is definitely hot chocolate time.
This morning I woke up, looked out of the window and saw the first snow of this winter, it's so strange somehow. I still feel like summer was just some weeks ago...






Looks like my wrapping skills got better this year... FINALLY!

-Olivia

~08.12.2014~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review