Last day in Poland

Today in the morning I got ready and left with my uncle because we had to sort out some ticket printing and then he gave me a lift to my cousin. As it is totally freezing, with a temperature of -8 degrees,we first thought we would stay at home but after a cup of tea and some cake we wrapped ourselves up and her dad gave us a lift to a cafe. There we had a cup of hot chocolate and a piece of cake each and stayed there chatting for about an hour and half of not even longer. Then we decided to go for a walk and popped into a shop, where I bought myself a skirt. Then we hurried to another cafe to get warm again because we couldn't even move properly any more. There we had an amazing cup of hot orange tea and Kinga also had another piece of cake. Again, we stayed there for a long time chatting and laughing about many things until her dad picked us up again and brought us home. We had another cup of tea and some quick dinner before my mum arrived to pick me up. Together we went to buy things I'd like to take with me and came home afterwards. As I am leaving tomorrow already, I thought it would be a good idea to pack today to avoid issues shortly before the flight tomorrow. And it was definitely a very good idea as somehow I had about three kilogrammes too much of luggage I'd need to take with me. Luckily, my mum and I managed to figure out what I could leave and now the luggage should be all fine.
Today is my last evening here in Poland with my loved ones, but my flight is in the evening tomorrow so I will still have some hours to say goodbye to them, which is nice.

And so already a week passed and I will be heading back to my other home tomorrow evening. I really enjoyed my time here and I think it was a good choice to leave for a while.

Tomorrow I won't upload anything because I will arrive late, but I will film something once I am back and all ready.

-Olivia

~28.12.2014~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review