My OOTD | First of December

I can't believe that December is already here and that 2014 will end in some days. It is horrible how quickly time flies and that nothing can slow it down.
Also, December means that there are not many sleeps left until Christmas day. In Vienna, my mum already lit the first candle of her advent wreath yesterday, like she does every year. And somehow I miss it, seeing the candles burning every day for nearly a month. It always showed me that Christmas is really soon and so on. And also the weather reminds people of it. It gets really cold, there is usually some snow falling before Christmas.
Here it is quite different. It is warm, I have no advent wreath, but at least an advent calendar!
And as it was so warm today, I thought I'd show you what I wore on this first day of December 2014.

I wore my polka dot New Look shirt underneath my white crochet H&M jumper. I liked the light blue dots peaking out at the collar and underneath the jumper edge. I also wore my so much loved Warehouse jeggings and paired my outfit with my blue pin-up GABS bag, which today matched my outfit luckily!

I also added another little blue detail wearing my new Dorothy Perkins necklace over the jumper.
On top of that I wore my black faux leather Pimkie jacket and my TkMaxx cape. I also wore my favourite Clarks boots. 

I didn't quite know what to do with my hair so I tied less than half of it into a high ponytail in a quite messy way as you can tell. The rest was just hanging around, getting all tangled up and stuff.

Now I'll have some nice snacks, try to call my family for a while and then I'll watch some videos and series before washing my hair.
Tomorrow I actually need to get up early as I have a blood test and then I'll just come back home before College starts I think.

Hope you all had a nice first of December!

-Olivia

~01.12.2014~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review