Banana&Blueberry Milkshake | Recipe

I love fruits but often find it difficult to eat them on a daily basis. First of all, to me they seem ridiculously expensive here, plus it is not the best time of the year for fruits.
And when I do get fruits, I am the only one to eat them and they often rot until I manage to eat all of them. So, to me it is easier to blend them all together and drink them in the evenings and I know that they will all be gone before I can throw them away.

So, here's a quick milkshake recipe, for the shake I just did.
Here are all the ingredients and now we can start!

I took three bananas and a handful of blueberries and threw them in the blender...

I added some cinnamon and pieces of dark chocolate...

And in the end I added about 250 ml of cold milk...

BLEND!
DONE!

It is a quick solution, for adding some vitamins to your diet and milkshakes are so tasty!
Of course, you could add sugar or honey or whatever else you'd like and make your personal shake!

-Olivia

~27.01.2015~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review