Coloured Eye Crayons | Eye Make-Up

Lately I ordered myself two AVON glimmersticks that I totally love using and for Christmas I got another thin eye crayon, but this time from INGLOT.
So at the moment I have three of those retractable crayon liners in different colours. I definitely need to get more of them as I kind of think that they add a nice detail to your eye make-up, without trying out any complicated looks.

What I like to do is to use my Maybelline gel liner and create a thin black line, sometimes a bit winged out, and to define my lower lash line with one of the coloured crayon liners and to put some mascara to my lashes after that.



Today I actually didn't feel like having a black winged eyeliner, so I used my Bourjois Quad palette in 02 Over Rose on my eyelids and to stick with the colour range I used the shimmery purple glimmerstick liner from AVON, which is in the shade sugar plum.

I usually used a plain black khol liner to contour my eye, but at the moment I feel like this look is quite cute and I like it a lot.

What do you think??

-Olivia

~08.01.20145~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review