Hands and Feet | Soap&Glory heroes

I am absolutely impressed by all the Soap&Glory products I've tried yet and I can safely say that it is definitely one of my favourite brands.

My first hand cream I got was the Hand Food, but I've run out of it months ago and always forget to get a new one. But I got one for my mum and aunt for Christmas as they love it too.
But as an early Christmas gift I got the biig box of Soap&Glory goodies and these two heroes were part of it too.
Now, the Hand Dream hand cream (obviously), smells just as the Hand Food it seems to me, just heavenly.
It really absorbs fast and your hands instantly feel way softer! They are also not greasy or sticky, which is a good point too.
Soap&Glory say it is a 5-in-1 fast absorbing dry skin relief with moist-u-rub 24h, rejuvenating fruitplex. It contains AHAs, grapeseed, macadamia and shea butter.
It seems like it really is a super cream and I will definitely stick to it this winter.


The Heel Genius foot cream is something I've never tried before, but since I first did, I keep it on my bedside table and try to use it some nights a week.
What I found very funny about it is that the cream itself is not white but blue, which I didn't expect.
It makes your feet smoother and moisturises them too.
The only bit negative thing I've heard about it is that when using it every day, your skin on your hands could come off because it is quite a strong cream, but it hasn't happened to me, so I'm fine.
Soap&Glory say that this foot cream contains allantoin, glycerin, macadamia oil, menthol, bilberry, orange and lemon fruit acid smoothers, which seems quite interesting.
It has a bit of a strange smell to be honest, but it works!
This is probably a product I would also repurchase once I've run out of it.


Have any of you tried them? If yes, what are your thoughts on them?

PS: Here's the vlog if you haven't seen the ferret cuteness yet!

-Olivia

~17.01.2015~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review