My OOTD: 12th of January 2015

This morning I felt very tired and realised the weather was a complete mess once again. The heavy, terribly loud wind, rain and snow just didn't make feel like getting out of bed too soon.
I was very cosy and warm underneath my blanket but had to get ready for College eventually.
The outfit I chose was maybe not the warmest one as I found out on my way, but I pretty much liked it. I tried to keep it simple when it comes to the choice of colours and paired the outfit with my new Jack Wills shopper to brighten up this very grey day, with a pop of florals.

denim skirt: House, white crochet jumper: H&M, tights: Gatta, boots: Gold Boot, shopper: Jack Wills


Accidentally walked into Eryk, while he was still taking pictures of me, so here's a close-up of my really tired face. You can't really see my pretty eyeliner ( doesn't happen too often), but yeah, I used my Maybelline Lasting Drama Black Shock gel liner to do it, my Urban Decay Perversion mascara and for the rest of my face I used Bourjois, Collection and wet'n'wild.
I also wore my Bourjois Velvet lip gloss in the shade Happy Nude Year, which is a matte gloss, so not really a gloss but I don't know what else I should call it. In the picture I didn't have the gloss on any more and you can tell I have really chapped lips from the cold. Sorry, I need to use more lip products now than usually.

On top of all the clothes I obviously wore a jacket and scarf as well, because otherwise I'd be probably dead by now.

-Olivia

~12.01.2014~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review