The Base Of My Face

After a long time of trying out different powders, bronzer and concealer I think I finally found the kind of perfect base make-up for my skin. I'm not saying that it couldn't be better, but I am quite happy with the effect.

This is basically my make-up routine, without the eye make-up obviously.

The first step is concealer- I use the lightest shade of the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer and am quite happy with it, even though it still doesn't cover my under eye circles completely. I also use it on all the spots and my nose.
The second step is powder - I use the Bourjois Healthy balance one in the shade 53 and am in love with it! I actually hit the den already some time ago and need to make sure I get a new one soon. It gives my skin a nice colour and my pale skin looks better immediately.
After that I use my Bourjois Delice de Poudre bronzer in the shade 52, to define my cheek bones and then swipe it lightly all over my face. 
Once bronzing is done I take the Bourjois Delice de Poudre Duo in the shade 55, and use the highlighter to highlight my cheek bones, brow bones and the inner corners of my eyes.
And the last step is adding a little bit of the wet'n'wild blush in the shade Pearlescent Pink, onto my cheeks to give my face some proper colour.

These are the brushes I use for the base
1) Real Techniques Contour brush - I use it for highlighting my cheek bones.
2) Real Techniques Buffing brush - I use it for the blush.
3) EcoTOOLS Tapered brush - I use it for my powder and then the bronzer.
4) Real Techniques Flat Foundation brush - I use it for the concealer.
5) EcoTOOLS Full Eye Shadow brush - I use it to highlight the brow bones and inner corners of my eyes, when I use eye shadow I also use it for the proper purpose.

And this is how I do the base of my face make-up :)


-Olivia

~13.01.2015~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review