Ciaté Paint Pots | New In

Some days ago, a courier knocked on our door and handed me in a parcel without any sign of where it came from. I was very surprised when I opened it and found three full sized Ciaté nail polishes inside. I have no idea where they came from, but I am really happy. I decided to give the red one to my cousin, since it's her favourite colour and I already have nearly exact the same shade, from Bourjois.

The three nail polishes are a light pink one with tiny shiny particles in it -which is called PP102 dolls house, a red one with a lot of glitter- called PP112 love letter, and the plain red one- PP016 mistress.

The pots are so cute with the little bows in the front and the polish itself is great!
I am currently wearing the lightest one and it is really nude with a delicate shimmer.
I also swatched the two other ones to let you see them too.
The red one is so pigmented that one coat of it covers the nail very well.

I already have one nail polish from Ciaté, which is just a silver glitter one, that I actually haven't used yet, but I definitely have to soon! I never thought they are that good!



-Olivia

~21.02.2015~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review