Cosy Friday Night In & Vlog

Since I always work during the weekends, I never really have much time for myself. The only day I don't need to go anywhere really is Friday, but then again I have to be home early because I need to get up the next morning to go to work. So, I'd say that I can't relax fully all day long.
For this reason I always try to go and get some fresh air on Fridays, to get out of the house for at least some hours and to enjoy this day. It is also vlog day so I try to be home early, because the editing, converting and uploading process takes about three hours of my day and I want to be in bed early to get enough sleep.
I am sitting here in front of the computer, browsing the Internet while the vlog is uploading. Maya is running around in the room trying to climb the window sill and to find sweets.



Eryk is not back home yet, so I have some peace. The candles are lit and I just try to relax.
I also eat skittles and have a nice cup of tea.
Once the vlog is ready I also have to wash my hair and then I'll hopefully revise some more French if I won't be too tired already.

You can go and check out the vlog now HERE! :)
Have a nice weekend everyone!

-Olivia

~27.02.2015~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review