Last Day Together In Glasgow + Vlog!

The three of us managed to fall asleep in one bed and we had to get up quite early, since we had to leave the house at 10:30 am. It was my cousin's last day here in Scotland and it made us a bit sad, but we will actually see each other in April already again, so it wasn't a big tragedy.
We took the bus to Edinburgh bus station, then another one to Glasgow bus station and then another one to Glasgow Airport, where we had some lunch together and brought my cousin to the security. Then we said goodbye and she left. Once we saw she went through the scanner, we left the airport and took the bus back to Glasgow bus station and then the other one to Edinburgh. When we arrived it was raining heavily and the wind was terrible too, so we got all wet and hurried to KFC. I had a cup of tea and some fries. Then we went to Sainsbury's for a short while and then took the bus back home.
Unfortunately, my cousin's flight was again late two hours, which is really weird and I think not really acceptable. She should land in about an hour or so.

It was a really fun week and I enjoyed every minute of it!
I will now have to study a lot for my upcoming exams, since I didn't even start yet!

Here is the latest vlog, with a lot of Edinburgh Sightseeing! It is cool!


-Olivia

~23.02.2015~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review