Pasta-Day

Coming home from College or work and realising that there is not much left to cook a meal from, always irritates me. I would love to have so many dinner ideas handy and all the ingredients in the fridge, but if I don't plan ahead, it is impossible.
Yesterday I cooked rice with mushrooms, onions and tomatoes in a cream sauce. I still had some cream and mushrooms left so I decided to use the rest so it doesn't go to the waste. 

For such days I always have spaghetti and sauces ready because they are lifesavers in such situations!  I cooked some spaghetti noodles and a cream and herb sauce separately. I added the rest of yesterday's mushrooms to the sauce and let it boil until the mushrooms were tender. I also have some Italian herbs so I added a bit to the sauce for some more taste. 

It was really tasty and creamy and I am definitely full.I didn't even eat the whole bowl and gave the rest to Eryk, but he doesn't like pasta too much (weirdo.) and probably left the bowl like I did.

At least I got to eat something and my belly is happy now. I am not saying that I wouldn't like a bowl of sweets now, because I'd love to, but I am not so hungry any more, which is nice.


My mum called me as well, so I stopped writing the entry to speak to my parents for some time.  

I had a pretty stressful day at college and was not satisfied with my work at all, which made me quite sad to be honest. So now I'll watch some fun series and snack whatever I'll find to feel better again.

Hope you all have a nice evening! 


-Olivia 

                                                         ~03.02.2015~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review