Superdrug Beauty Haul | New In

I was complaining for weeks now that I'm running out of my favourite face powder, which is the Healthy Balance by Bourjois. I love that it is pigmented, but matches my skin well, is so light weight and that it smells so pretty! I have it in the shade 53 and I suppose I'll need to change to a darker shade in summer, but this one will probably last until then, so no worries.

After College I decided to quickly go and check if Boots or Superdrug have any offers on it currently and actually I only went to Superdrug and got all the things there.
There was an offer Buy One Get Second Half Price and also a lip product for free if you spend £12 or more on Bourjois. I was thinking about it for a long time and decided to get the powder, a blush pot and a free lipstick.


The blush is in the shade 48 Cendre de rose brune, and it has such a pretty dusty pink matte pot with cute gold writing. The brush inside is so cute too, though I am not sure yet whether I'll be using it or not. I love that the pots have a magnetic closing, which seems very practical, and also the tiny mirror is very handy!

The lipstick is from the Shine Edition and I think that it looks so summery! The shade is called 22 Famous Fuchsia and looks like a very pigmented pink, but on the lips it is definitely lighter, but quite shiny and it looks very pretty in my opinion. It will be great for summer and I think I picked a cool colour.


And then I checked the skincare section too, since my Garnier Micellar Water is slowly getting empty and I wanted to see what I could pick next. And I found a new Micellar Water from Garnier, which is supposed to cleanse and purify this time, whereas the pink version says that it soothes the skin.
This blue one is also said to be suitable for combination to oily and sensitive skin, which I think describes my face well. I tried to smell it from the bottle, but it seems fine, so I'll find out about the smell once I've actually used it, but I really hope that it won't disappoint me like the other one.


-Olivia

~11.02.2015~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review