My OOTD: Colours And Prints

Today I somehow wanted to wear so many different things and I was just scared that I'd look like a clown wearing all those colours and prints and then I thought that it shouldn't really matter if every piece of your outfit matches the rest. So, I went for this outfit and I just didn't want to wear black shoes, that would match the jacket, but make the outfit even darker. And I don't have a big bag matching that colour of shoes, so... well.

It got pretty warm today and the sun is still out, which is so beautiful and makes me very happy. I will go for a walk with Maya once I'm done with this entry and eating a quick snack.
Still, it is not that warm to leave the house without a jacket and for this reason I went for my faux leather Pimkie jacket, that I'll be wearing pretty often now.
I also wore my flats from Lasocki, that I just love and I would just probably buy all of those kinds of shoes if I could. 
I wore my River Island dress that I got last year in April during my stay in Scotland and it has a quite big cut out on the back but I didn't manage to take a picture of it today- and I also wore the jumper on top so you couldn't even see it anyways.

I really like the print of the dress and I think it is just so cute! The dress itself is an A-shaped one and it is not so easy to move around your arms in it, which is one pretty bad thing about it. Apart from that it is great for sunny, warm days!
To keep myself warm I wore my H&M crochet jumper on top and I also wore my Primark tights, as usual.
 My bag is a shopper from Gabs and you can find the brand here. Mine has a pin-up lady printed on both sides and I am never too sure what to wear it with but I just think it is pretty large and more practical than other bags I have (since I usually only have small bags that are useless for those huge folders I carry around College).
My make-up was the usual again and I also wore my Bourjois Shine lipstick, which is a bright pink shiny colour and I love it but I took it off to eat my panini (or panino, whatever).
I also wore my pink Marks&Spencer sunglasses but I didn't take a picture of them today, however, you can check them out here.

And that was my whole outfit of the day. :)

I am off to grab a snack from downstairs, change my clothes, spend some useless time on the Internet and then I'll go for the walk with Maya as long as the weather is pretty.

-Olivia 

~23.03.2015~



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review