My OOTD: Sweater and Vans

Since this morning wasn't as warm as the previous ones I decided to go for a pair of jeans and a cosy sweater instead of a sheer dress and some tights.

So, my outfit was plain and pretty comfy and not as girly as the previous entries, but I still really like it.

So, here's me trying to pose with Maya. As you can tell I also had my black jacket with me, and it will be a must item for the next weeks. If you still don't know it- it is from Pimkie.
Since I went to College, I chose my Jack Wills shopper, that actually didn't match the outfit too well, but it is pretty practical.



The white crochet jumper is from H&M and I've been wearing it nearly non-stop this winter,
My jeans are from Warehouse and today I actually thought of getting them kind of tailored to fit my thighs better than they do now. My dad is a pro at such things, so hopefully he could do this over Easter, because that would be really great. They fit my lower legs perfectly, so that's not s problem, really.

And I finally got to wear my neon pink Vans again, and I am so obsessed with them! I love the vibrant colour (which is a proper neon pink in real). They look so beautiful on tanned legs but for that I still have to wait. Still, I like how they look with skinny jeans, so yeah. I just love them.


As I said, a plain, but comfy and practical outfit for a pretty nice spring day.

Another thing I wanted to say is that my Camera arrived in the Canon repair centre in Germany and I also got an email today saying that the job is nearly all done and will be ready for shipping back soon. So I really hope that they managed to fix the problem and that I won't need to pay for the repair process.

Hope you all have a nice evening! :)

-Olivia

~25.03.2015~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review