Pink Parcel - A Girly Thing

Some time ago I decided to try out one of the subscription boxes to have a look at what can possibly be inside and if it is really worth subscribing to a monthly box and to spend money on something that you have no idea of.

Today my Pink Parcel arrived and I even forgot about it and was very excited when the courier handed it in to me. I quickly ran upstairs to open the box and to have a look what the bits inside are.

You can find out more about Pink Parcel here.

As I mentioned in the title, it a very girly thing because it is a box that arrives around the time of your period and I am sure all girls know that this time is not the most amusing one and it is nice to get a little treat to cheer yourself up. -And this box is all about making your period nicer!

So, what was inside this month's box?




This box is filled with cute treats, see yourself below!

There is a bar of caramel dark chocolate and it comes in such a beautiful packaging. I haven't tried it yet but will take it to the airport tomorrow to stay entertained during my journey.
There was also a teapigs tea bag - a chocolate flake tea, again I haven't tried it yet but I definitely will because it sounds very interesting and original.

The rest is more beauty related and I was particularly excited about that part because it gives you the chance to try out many cool things for less money than you would spend buying them separately.

Inside my box I found a PAW PAW moisturising balm and it is a 25g tube, so I am taking it with me tomorrow. It is said to be good for dry lips and dry skin. It is enriched with Manuka Honey and if you are into knowing what is in products, then yeah, here you are. I actually have no idea really, but well.
The cream looks very interesting and I'll be definitely trying it out.

The OPI nail polish is a blue sparkly polish in the shade Get Your Number and I've only tried OPI once and am totally curious about this too.

Then we got a Perfectil trial pack, for skin, nails and hair. I definitely need something like that and I can never decide on what to choose and then I never get anything.
I am happy to try those pills, but then again I am not too sure if only 7 pills will show a change already, because that doesn't always happen really.

And the last thing in my box was a tube of some mini bath bombs that look cute and I guess that you can never go wrong with bath bombs, right?

So, what do you think about the content of this box?
I find it very nice and would love to subscribe to it, to get it monthly and to try out many exciting things.

-Olivia

~31.03.2015~

Comments

  1. I remember I had to go on a trip with my friends and my sister ordered these for herself. As soon as I told her that I also want it she sent me the complete box with the help of Delivery services Fort Worth and I received it on the very same day. I enjoyed my trip after that. I am so glad she is my sister.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review