Friday In Poland

I couldn't really sleep and hat to get up at 7. At 8 I had the appointment with the lady that was going to change the way mytoenails grow and I've been there for two hours. My toes are sore, the surgery/treatment was painful too and I got told not too walk too much today and tomorrow.
My mum brought me back home and then Kinga came over and she didn't go home yet. We went for a walk but it was just so cold that we came back with crisps from the shop and we spent the day on the sofa, wrapped up in a blanket, eating a Milka Oreo chocolate bar too.

Tomorrow I think that we will be chilling at home with the family, having breakfast and dinner all together.
I am really happy to be here with everyone and to spend Easter with my family.

Maybe we will go to some shops, should they be open tomorrow, cause I am not too sure actually.

The weather is unfortunately not so nice and for this reason I am just so tired that I could fall asleep any time really.

I don't really want to think about having to blog every day during my stay here, so I hope that you will understand and not be mad at me.

Have a nice Easter everyone! :)



-Olivia

~03.04.2015~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review