My OOTD: Black Mesh And Velvet

It's a pretty awesome day today again, but since it is windy I decided not to go for a dress or skirt. I wore my high waisted skinny jeans, with a transparent black lacey-velvety top, plus my trench on top of that. My leopard bag and leather flats were also part of today's outfit and I feel like every outfit I'm wearing has those two elements in it. Whoopsie.

I look ridiculously small in this picture since Eryk took the photos from above, so sorry for that :D
trench coat - Pimkie
skinny jeans - Bershka
black mesh and velvet top  - Dorothy Perkins
leather flats - Lasocki
leopard tote - FOSSIL



And as you can tell, the top is really see through so I basically had the coat on all the time.

This day was kind of strange because first Eryk had to leave early to sort out some documents and then I left too to buy a dictionary for my exam on Friday. Then we met up while I was waiting for my friend Mhoraig because we wanted to meet. We are so rubbish at meeting up in a specific place that it took us ages to find ourselves, even though we were basically at the same spot. However, in the end we did find ourselves and we quickly went to Superdrug and then took the tram to College. After waiting in front of the class with nobody else appearing, our tutor came over and said that there is actually no class today. Which was awkard. Still, Mhoraig stayed because there was an assessment that she could do straight away, whereas I decided to do mine next week, and so I went back home.

-Olivia

~26.05.2015~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review