My OOTD: Monochrome

I woke up to see a very cloudy sky and was immediately disappointed that I could not tan this morning. And since the weather didn't get better throughout the day, I had to wear something warmer than yesterday, and here's what I chose. I thought it was pretty plain but still a bit rocky and cool, so I guess I might wear this outfit more often now.

Sorry for those not so fancy photos in a rather uncool location, I couldn't be bothered going out in this weather again.
faux leather jacket - Pimkie
crochet jumper - H&M
skinny jeans - Bershka
tote - FOSSIL
leather flats - Clarks

What I liked most today is probably my hair that turned out pretty nicely I think, even though it was not the easiest to do with my hair.

I wore half of my hair up in a braided bun and half down, that all got tangled in the wind, but nevermind.
My nail polish is Hanover Square by Nails Inc.

So, what do you think?
The weather can't make up its mind and it starts to annoy me a lot, so I guess I have to experiment more with my clothes since throwing on a dress is not that easy just now.

Tomorrow is my final French exam and I am still revising, so I hope I will do well and there will be no bad surprises.
Since my exam will finish way past four in the afternoon, I won't be able to upload the vlog earlier than the evening. I do have lots of footage though, so it should be a nice one!

-Olivia

~21.05.2015~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review