Courgette Pasta | Recipe

Today I wanted to upload an outfit post for you but by the time I got home it started raining terribly, and the wind is just unreal! And since I am not too keen on taking outfit pictures indoors, I decided to show you what we've just cooked. It was delicious and I could eat more but I know that my stomach won't like it.

The recipe is really simple and you don't need that many ingredients.



INGREDIENTS ( 2 portions)

-1 courgette
-oregano or Italian herbs
-3  cloves of garlic
-some olive oil
-spaghetti for two people
-salt, pepper


STEPS

1) First of all you probably want to start boiling water for the pasta and then just throw it in and let it cook until it's just the way you like it most.
2) In the meanwhile, chop up the courgette into little, thin pieces.

3) Crush the garlic cloves and add them to the courgette pieces.
4) Then, add the herbs and put olive oil in a big pan.

5) Make sure you cook the courgette for about 15 minutes until the pieces shrink and are soft.
6) Once you get rid of the water excess from the pasta, add the pasta to the pan with the rest of the ingredients and let everything cook for about 5 more minutes.

7) ALL DONE AND READY TO EAT!



I am definitely going to eat some more later on and I will not regret it!
Let me know if yo've tried this recipe!

Now I'm off to study for my last exam tomorrow, wish me luck!

-Olivia

~01.06.2015~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review