My OOTD: End of College

Today I picked up a parcel from the Royal Mail and then went straight to College to revise for my two exams that I had soon after and then I could go home and since I've had all my assessments now, I won't need to come back to College anymore, which is great because I have my summer holidays from now on! But it is also a bit sad because I've met some people there that I really got to love and I'll be sad not seing them on a daily basis any longer.

Still, the weather is a bit weird, since I felt like it got warmer today but then again the wind is just so strong that sometimes I couldn't even walk because I would fall over or the wind would push me back, most of the time I couldn't see where I am going because of my hair that was just in my face all the time. But I made it, and I hope that I won't need to leave the house anymore today.
I did however go for more of a summery outfit because I already felt bored of wearing jeans and a jumper all the time.

dress - River Island
cardigan - Zara
trench coat - Pimkie
leopard tote - FOSSIL
tights - Primark
leather flats - Lasocki

I like the dress because it has such a simple A-line shape combined with that cute cut out on the back. Also the teeny diamonds and hearts look so cool on that dress I think.

I kept my make-up pretty simple - everything that I always do, plus I've filled in my eyebrows, what I should definitely do more often, because they don't grow in spaces they should, but I am never really happy with the finished look anyways. So most of the time I don't fill in my eyebrows at all to avoid disaster situations.

I've used my INGLOT liquid eyeliner today and even though it is easy to use, the pigmentation is not the greatest and for this reason I do kind of still prefer my Maybelline Lasting Drama liner.

For my upper lashes I've used my Rimmel Scandaleyes Lycraflex mascara, which is great and for my lower lashes I've used the black Soap&Glory Thick and Fast mascara.
By the way, what would you call my eye colour - brown or green? I can never really tell, but officially it's brown.


And this was already my whole outfit and make-up look of the day!
Now I'm off to clean the house for tomorrow because tomorrow is gonna be so excited that I probably won't be able to concentrate on anything!


-Olivia

~02.06.2015~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review