My OOTD: Shopping Day Out In Town

This morning Eryk and I went to town, where we had some tortillas and then went for a walk. I thought I'd buy a lot but we actually bought something just before going back home.
I will maybe put the new things into a small haul entry if you're interested - just let me know!

Now, over to my outfit. I thought it was fun and pretty cool.

dungaree skirt - River Island
black crop top - Primark
white shirt - Primark
shoes - Vans
satchel - FOSSIL
sunglasses - Love Moschino



And : THE FOOD.


Let me know what you think of this summery outfit and if you want the little haul post too!
Have a nice afternoon and Friday night! I'll be editing and uploading the vlog too!

-Olivia

~24.07.2015~

Comments

  1. shopping haul - YES please :D
    I love the outfit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I'm off to stay with my cousin in a few days and maybe I'll get some more things so I'll post a haul when I'm back :)

      Delete
    2. That's great! Hope you're having fun :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review