A Day Out With My Brother | Vienna

Today both of my parents left the house early, so once Noah and I got up we thought of seeing something in town. And so we made our way to the Buttergly House and then to an Aquarium kind of thing too.
We spent the whole day away from home and we are both exhausted I think.

So, I wanted to share some photos of the day and I hope you'll enjoy them!

There are so many museums in Vienna that we basically couldn't really decide where to go.

Those butterflies were so cute and not even scared of people!

Such a beauty!


I love the buildings of Vienna and look at how big the city is! It's incredible!


Me and my baby! Can't believe he'll start school in less than two weeks!

I was wearing:
faux leather jacket - Pimkie
black cardigan - Zara
white shirt - Primark
skinny jeans - Warehouse
satchel - CCC
shoes - VANS

And we saw lots of fishies, lizards, spiders and all that kind of stuff and it was pretty interested I'd say. I filmed pretty much today so don't forget to check out the vlog on Saturday!

-Olivia

~25.08.2015~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review