Stationery Haul | Back To School/Uni

Hello everyone!
I am really sorry that I don't get to post so often recently, but I'm very busy with looking after my brother at the moment and it's also so hot that we spend most of our days at the pool.
He will however start school next week, which means that I will maybe ( hopefully) have some more time for myself.

Still, today we went to the paperware shop to get some things for my Uni start in October and since I got some cute bits I thought maybe you'd like to see what I like using for studying and so on.

If you're interested then head over to my Youtube Channel to watch my Stationery Haul here,
Or, watch the Haul below!



Thank you for watching! :)

-Olivia

~31.08.2015~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review