Sebamed Skincare Review

Hello everyone!

I finally managed to get a bit of time to write this post, and for today I decided that it was time for a review. Some weeks ago I got some bits from the brand Sebamed and I immediately started using the products to give you an idea of what they are like and if it's worth trying them out.


As you can see from the picture above, I got some cute little samples ( and I also gave 2 to my dad because they were an after shave and after sport shower gel).
I got two different shower gels,an every-day hair shampoo, a cream and a body lotion. I didn't use all of them yet but I the ones I did, I quite like.
All the washing products are soap free and cleanse delicately. A pH of 5.5 is ideal for our skin, so again, it's used in all of Sebamed's products, which shows that the products are really thought through and professional.

I think body lotion is such an important skincare product especially in the colder months because our skin often  gets exposed to extreme temperatures, which dries it out and we are left with not so flattering looking skin. 
Again, this lotion is made for sensitive skin and makes sure your skin moisturises itself more- which is very practical. It also has a very decent, neutral/powdery smell.

The Wellness/Spa shower gel has an intense and fresh smell- it kind of reminds me of men's skincare products, but it contains waterlily extracts. This product makes your skin and body feel relaxed as well as clean and fresh.

I also felt like the everyday shampoo was a pretty good one, especially when you have a sensitive scalp and thin hair that could need some extra volume, I think it could be a good one to try out!
However, I will stick to my usual shampoo since my hair is a little tricky to handle.

And my favourite product is probably the shower gel with lemongrass and green tea. That smell is absolutely refreshing and so relaxing to me that I could use it every day ( especially during summer!). It also helps your skin moisturise more by itself, so it's another practical product to have.

In general I think that all the Sebamed products are good quality and if someone has problems with products due to sensitive skin, I would totally recommend them!


Have you ever tried Sebamed products? Let me know if you did or if you'd like to!


PS: Make sure to also subscribe to my YT channel for more! :)
-Olivia

~20.10.2015~

Comments

  1. I have never heard of this brand before but it would be perfect for me as I have such sensitive skin

    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely check it out, should you see it somewhere! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

Christmas Wishlist In October?!

Ziaja Body Lotion Review